Savings Bond Wizard
If you are using Windows 7 or Vista and already have the Savings Bond Wizard program, please download version 4.15.3. This version resolves the updating and inventory minimized problem previously experienced with these operating systems.
With the Savings Bond Wizard®, you can:
- Manage your savings bonds.
- Print your savings bond inventory.
- Find the redemption value of your bonds.
- Find the interest your bonds have earned.
Find more information on Wizard News & Features.
- Version: 4.15.3
- File Size: 1.63MB
- Uploaded: 05/01/13
The application requires Windows 95 or later. If you don't have Windows, use our online Savings Bond Calculator.
Update the Wizard
Savings bond rates are announced every May and November. After each announcement, the Wizard should be updated, so you can continue to price your bonds. Learn how to update the Wizard or find more information about the latest enhancements and fixes in Version 4.15 in our Release Notes.
How to Get Help
- Select "Help" from Wizard's menu bar.
- E-mail us.
- Read Savings Bond Wizard FAQs to your Savings Bond Wizard questions.
Savings Bond Wizard is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of the Treasury, Bureau of the Public Debt.
Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft.